So, there I was getting ready to make my mid-morning snack.. I had decided I was going to make my fruit parfait and blog about it. But then I spotted this lonely banana and thought… BANANA SPLIT !! OMG, banana split for a snack… I am going to make this happen.
Gather up some fruit, and obviously a banana, some Greek yogurt of your choosing and various other things you might like to add to your amazing fruit split. I’ve made a list of things that would be delicious as toppers…
Healthy cereal like bran buds or the like
Mushrooms, no I’m kidding I was just checking if you were still following.
This was a real satisfying snack, maybe because I added chocolate and my brain was happy !! Nothing better than a happy brain !!
I seriously got side tracked making my banana split this morning… I’d call that a successful way to get lost.
- some Greek Yogurt
- one Banana
- various Berries of your fruit of your choice
- other Toppings of your choice (see list in post for inspiration)
- Split your banana lengthwise and place in your bowl.
- Dollop the Greek yogurt over the bananas.
- Add your fruit to the top of all this plus any other toppings you desire.
- Dig in.